Rice flour / rice semolina
Semolina & flour
- Rice semolina and rice flour are ground products ground from carefully cleaned and polished broken rice (non parboiled).
- During production the broken rice is ground on roller mills, sieved on plan sifters and then fractionated.
- The end product is not processed any further and with regard to its characteristics, corresponds to brown rice (native).
- Depending on requirements, a thermal treatment may be carried out.
- neutral colour & neutral taste
- high purity
- good flowing and drizzling qualities
- no sticking together
- low formation of dust
- good dosage properties
- easy and quick to swell in water and warmth
- excellent thickening properties
- excellent anticoagulant properties
- sterilisation-capable and stable for freezing
- excellent digestibility of the starch
- generally very low allergen potential
- gluten- and lactose-free